Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Not Wasted

Today I am thankful for time not wasted.

I agreed to go over and help Megan with her French final tonight, but by the time it rolled around, I was really dreading having to go over there. It was late after an exhausting day and choir practice, and I just really wanted to go home. I felt sorry for her, though, and I had agreed to do it, so I went. As it turned out, though, God intended for me to help her out with more than French. Drew broke up with her on Friday and she is really devastated right now, but because of my recent situation with Ryan, I was able to talk/listen, and help her out a little bit I think. In the process, though, she was able to help me out, too, which is really cool. I was expecting to consider that a wasted evening, but as it turned out, it was a lot of time not wasted at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment