Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Family

Today I am thankful for my family.

I'm forcing myself to write today's post about this, because today has been a day when I haven't felt very thankful at all for my family. I'm really struggling to still be living at home as a 21-year old almost-grad school graduate. It's hard having the schedule that I do and trying to mesh it with the schedule of my family at the house, and it's making me crazy. I brought all of that up to my dad as a request to find a way for me to have my own bedroom, but he turned it into a dramatic family conversation that caused many people to stay mad at me for the rest of the day. I guess I should be grateful that I even have a family to live with and to fight with. Some people are stranded somewhere mourning the loss of every member of their family, and here I am complaining because mine is too big and too close to me. Today I NEED to be thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment