Monday, December 8, 2008

People Who Care

Today I am thankful for people who care.

I experienced teachers today who care enough about me to give me an 'A' even if I have a 90.8 when an 'A' requires a 91. I had a teacher who gave me a Christmas gift and then let me go home early because I felt badly. I had a fellow intern who also gave me a Christmas gift and then cared enough to hang out with me for a while. I had Caroline who asked me to play for the women's program tonight, which I loved being able to do. I had Lauren and Megan hang out with me all night, write me notes and let me talk about Ryan as much as I wanted. I had Lauren tell me stuff about Ryan that I needed to know...just because she cared. I had a sister willing to talk to me on my way home so that I wouldn't fall asleep. I had a lot of people care about me today, and I'm glad that I started this blog to remind me of how much I really was blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment