Saturday, December 20, 2008

Other People's Money

Today I am thankful for other people's money.

I know, that sounds really bad, but it was fun getting to go shopping today knowing that I didn't have to spend my own money. I love buying gifts for other people and seeing their reactions as they open those gifts, but unfortunately this year, I can't afford to buy a whole lot. Because Bradley was busy in Tahlequah with Caitlin, though, I got to spend four hours shopping for everything he wanted to buy for Christmas gifts this year. I spent so much money...and yet none of it was mine! Plus, I still get to enjoy seeing everyone's reactions because I picked those gifts out for them. Probably confusing to the average reader, but it's something that I'm grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment