Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Pour-Out-Your-Heart" Prayers

Today I am thankful for "Pour-Out-Your-Heart" Prayers.

I am feeling the need tonight to cry out to God...about a lot of stuff. I'm having the hardest time giving over my friendship with Ryan because of the very real desires in my heart right now. I'm feeling more and more burdened about mission work in my near future, and I'm wishing so badly that I had signed up to go to North Africa over the Christmas break. There is so much that I want in life right now, and all of it is so close, but yet still out of reach. It's really hard - but God is still there ready to hear my prayers. He already knows my heart and He already has a plan for working out all of the details of my life; however, it's still nice to know that I can pour out my heart to Him just the same. There may be a lot of tears associated with this prayer tonight, but I am still so grateful for that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment