Saturday, December 6, 2008

God's Grace

Today I am thankful for God's grace.

I was on my way home tonight and started praying about my difficult situation with Ryan right now. Before I knew it, I was pouring out my heart to God and giving the situation over to Him completely. I thought I did that a long time ago, but I'm realizing that I was still trying to orchestrate the situation according to my own heart's desire. The beauty of it through all that, though, is that God's grace has protected me during that orchestration by causing Ryan to back off for some unknown reason. Anyways, I have surrendered it all to God now and it's in His hands. It's been there all along, but I have been trying to act like it was in my own hands. Even in that selfishness, God's grace has kept me, and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment