Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Patient Husband

Today I am thankful for a patient husband.

I really do love him. Tonight, after looking at a couple of houses, we had planned to go to the Razorback baseball game because it was so nice outside. Ryan had been craving a hot dog (no idea why), so I ate beforehand and he made plans to eat at the game. We hadn't been in the stadium five minutes when I began to feel sick. It was a combination of a lot of things, but I think mostly attributed to exhaustion, muscle soreness from a chiropractic adjustment, and allergies. I was more than willing to stay, but my sweet husband made the decision to go ahead and leave after only an inning and a half. He didn't even have time to get his hot dog, so we stopped by Chick-fil-A on the way home (a much better alternative, in my opinion!).

I wish I knew why this keeps happening to me. I'm not pregnant - already had that checked out. For some reason, extreme fatigue and slight nausea hits me almost every day, usually right after dinner. Ryan says he never gets me at my best except for the weekends, and I hate to say it, but it's true. We're still working to determine how I can change that (i.e., taking daily vitamins, exercising more, eating healthier), but in the meantime, I am SO VERY thankful that my dear husband is patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment