Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Car Heater

Today I am thankful for my car heater.

After a dinner date at Chili's, we walked outside and noticed the sky looking like this:


That rain moved quickly into our area and dumped rain on us at Baum Stadium, consequently causing the temperature to fall as quickly. We were unexpectedly wet and cold, but stayed until the end of the 7th inning because an old friend had come to watch the game and catch up. By the time we made it to the car, I was shivering, and thus, VERY grateful for the heater in our car!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that. I have heated seats (one of the few perks of my mini-van :) and I am so very thankful for them...I get cold so easily. They make my life just a little happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, heated seats! I would love that!

    ReplyDelete