Friday, May 27, 2011

A Manicure & Pedicure

Today I am thankful for a manicure and pedicure.

The boys went off to watch golf again, and when the guys are gone, the girls will play. :-) Pam and I went to get manicures and pedicures at Pretty Nails. Funny name, so-so service, but still a treat. I do that so very rarely; in fact, the only other pedicure I've ever had was the day before my wedding. I didn't love that it was a man rubbing my hands and feet, but I enjoyed relaxing and coming back with shiny red nails!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do it often either but it sure is a treat. I haven't ever gotten a manicure (I am too rough on my hands) but I enjoy a pedicure (usually when given a gift certificate). If you are ever in Springdale, try out Sunny Nails. It has been my favorite thus far.

    ReplyDelete