Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chinese Food

Today I am thankful for chinese food.

I rarely get to eat chinese food anymore because for some reason, that last few times it made me "crazy." It's perhaps a coincidence, but twice I had food from Hunan Manor and spent the next few hours dizzy and disoriented. Very weird, I know. I really love sweet & sour chicken, egg rolls, and chicken fried rice, though, so today we picked some up for lunch. So far, so good...

On a side note, I lost my very first tooth after eating at Hunan Manor (the old College location). It's worth going crazy for a little while to be sentimental, right? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Do you think it is the MSG? I think it gives me headaches...but I eat it anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what it is! I ended up waking up last night about an hour after going to bed dizzy, short of breath and with a racing heartbeat. That's the same kind of thing that has happened before, only never in the middle of the night like that. It's so odd...but the food is oh, so good!

    ReplyDelete