Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Observant Mother

Today I am thankful for an observant mother.

No, this isn't meant to be an early Mother's Day post. That one is still to come. This post is all about the unplanned house search that my mom has been conducting for us. All I had to do was mention a few weeks ago that we're thinking about looking at houses again, and now every week my mom has noticed a new neighborhood for us to check out. Tonight, the one she found looks really promising. Certainly no guarantees, since we've only seen it online so far, but it's encouraging to see that what we are looking for can be found in our price range. I'm excited to see where this goes...if it goes anywhere at all. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Got to love those moms! (I can't wait to see what happens for you :)

    ReplyDelete