Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Still Thankful

Today I am still thankful.

It's been a while. I realize this. You just need a break sometimes, and I realized this after posting my "I'm back" notice. I didn't take a break from being thankful...just from posting here. I've been seeking to express my thankfulness to the Lord more than publishing it on the internet. The latter was lacking any true communication with the giver of the blessing, and I needed to correct that. I'm not doing a perfect job by any means, and never will, but I am doing better. So...I'm going to try to be "back" for real on this blog, and when you read, please read this as my thankfulness to the Lord, and know that I'll be thanking Him directly as well. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thankful that you are thankful. (I do always enjoy reading them...)

    ReplyDelete