Saturday, September 24, 2011

Piano Lessons

Today I am thankful for piano lessons.

I decided rather randomly a few weeks ago that I was ready to give piano lessons again. It had been a while since I had allowed that to fit into my schedule, but now seemed like a good time. That's my plan for once we have kids (to add a bit of extra income so that I can stay home), and while I don't know when that will happen, it's good to get started slowly with only a few students.

Anyways...right now I have four sweet girls to teach on Saturday mornings, and while it means I can't sleep in on the weekends, it's been a really fun beginning to my morning. It's nice to be on the other side of the piano as the teacher, and to get a dose of what it was like on weeks when I chose not to practice. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Sleeping in is overrated. Plus, that is over once kids arrive...

    ReplyDelete