Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Size

Today I am thankful for a new size.

I feel bad even writing this because it sounds like I suddenly gained incredible self control, but that is so very far from the truth. Regular readers will know that I've crazy health issues since July, and that's led to the most weight loss I've had since my senior year of high school (which I promptly gained back during college). I didn't do anything myself to make it happen. That just happens when you can't eat more than baked potatoes for 6 months. My dad kindly informed me this week that I've now lost more than my two-year-old brother weighs. Crazy! Anyway, I wasn't very excited at first (because I do enjoy eating), but I've now embraced it. Today I put on a pair of pants a size smaller from normal. And they fit. That'll make a girl smile. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I need the weight loss but don't really want any of the other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete