Monday, November 7, 2011

Paperwork

Today I am thankful for paperwork.

It's an odd thing to be thankful for, but when all of your paperwork could have very easily become ashes in an office fire, you learn to appreciate it.

We had a minor electric fire at Woodway last night. Praise the Lord, it was caught quickly and the damage was minor. It will displace those of us who work out of there for a month or two, as we'll have to end up replacing the whole roof, ceiling, floor and a couple of walls (yes, I promise it was minor damage). BUT...it is so much better than it could have been, and I for one am grateful that it happened late on a weekend evening and not while I was sitting at my desk typing away.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it wasn't more serious! A good thing to be thankful for...

    ReplyDelete