Friday, November 4, 2011

Hugs from my Daddy

Today I am thankful for hugs from my daddy.

This may be a post that makes me cry, but I just have to write it.

My daddy had a heart attack a week ago. In China. And he didn't know it until Tuesday. And he couldn't get home until Wednesday night.

I can't think of anything worse than that.

BUT...

God is faithful. Always.

On Wednesday night, I got to give my daddy a hug after he got off a plane and before he went to the hospital.
On Thursday afternoon, I got to give my daddy a hug in his hospital bed before he nervously went in for a heart cath.
On Friday morning, I got to hug my daddy on his way home from the hospital, because God miraculously caused the blockage to correct itself before the doctors could do anything about it themselves.

I can't think of anything better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment