Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nine Months

Today I am thankful for nine months.

In the past few weeks, Ryan and I have had an ongoing game where we'll give each other our "Top 5" or "Top 10" things we love about each other. It's become a joke now, as some of the most random things we'll do in a day (some quite unflattering) will receive the comment of "Oh, that's Top 10 right there." To attempt to take that back to a sweeter sort of game, here's my Top 9 (for nine months) things I love about Ryan.

9) He refuses to let me go to sleep or leave the house without a kiss
8) He plays catch and home run derby with my brothers when they come over
7) He will spend the whole evening just listening to music with me
6) He knows that Friday nights are wedding show nights on TLC and lets me watch them
5) He tells me exactly what he thinks of my new recipe if I stare at him chewing long enough
4) He drops me off at the door of church every Sunday before parking the car
3) He leaves me sweet notes in my car while I'm getting ready for work
2) He holds my hand when we walk off-stage after leading worship together
1) He prays so long at dinner for UBC and its missionaries that the food gets cold

Okay, so probably not really the actual Top 9 things I love about him because so many great ones didn't make the list, but hey, it's nine things I really love about this man! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment