Sunday, January 4, 2009

Worthy Is the Lamb

Today I am thankful for "Worthy Is the Lamb."

We were in the middle of the church service this morning and in the middle of that song, when all of the sudden the Spirit of God was so incredibly felt in that sanctuary. At the risk of sounding charismatic or something, there were a bunch of people that started worshiping the Lord with uplifted hands and then Kevin McCullom started clapping in the middle of the song. In the past, that sort of thing would've really bothered me, but today I was so moved by the Holy Spirit through that song, I felt like joining right in. I absolutely started crying in gratefulness to my Savior who, so tremendously filled with love and grace, came to earth and died for me - an unworthy and so often ungrateful sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment