Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Van Full of Laughs

Today I am thankful for a van full of laughs.

We decided to drive out to my parents this afternoon to do something other than stare at each other in the apartment. :-) It turned into a ride into Siloam Springs for pizza with the younger boys and Mom and Dad. My mom would tell you it was a very awkward van ride, but I say it was hilarious. Samuel was trying to convince us why Ryan should be an elder, why he should spend the night at our house, and why we should and shouldn't be more romantic. I wish I had written down every hilarious quote that came out of that boy's mouth...we laughed until we almost cried. It was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I love those kinds of moments! I have ridden with Samuel (well, I was driving)...it is an experience. :)

    ReplyDelete