Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Hand

Today I am thankful for another hand.

I was writing Colossians 3:2-3 in discipleship notebooks for 63 students today, as we were getting them ready to put in welcome baskets for students moving in next week. That's a lot of words for a tired little hand like mine, and I was ever so thankful to have a co-worker step in and ask for an alternate project from her to-do list to help me with. All 63 were finished in no time. What a blessing!

Speaking of Colossians 3:2-3...it's a good verse to be thankful for today as well, and since I happen to have it memorized now... :-)

"I pray that your hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment