Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Unconventional Mind

Today I am thankful for my unconventional mind.

I'm weird. I admit it. Most recent solid proof? We're not moved into our house. We're not even finished painting and we haven't cleaned the carpets. But what did we do today? We hung 13 pictures in our living room and decorated the mantel. I wasn't going to paint on a Sunday, but I felt like doing something over there, so we took two armloads out to the car and spent an hour measuring and nailing. From what I've heard, that's the last thing most people do...but remember, we're not most people. We're weird.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all do it differently. For me, the kitchen is top priority. Once my kitchen is in place (drawers lined, items put away), then I can breathe easy. I am sure it has nothing to do with my love of food...

    ReplyDelete