Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Choir Practice & the Whispers of a Child

Today I am thankful for choir practice.

I'm beginning to think I need to update this blog during the day, rather than waiting until right before I go to bed. My success rate with the latter isn't going so well. :-)

With that said, I haven't been to choir practice yet, but we're starting back tonight after a break for Christmas. I've enjoyed having my Wednesday nights at home, but I do really enjoy a good mid-week sing.

As far as yesterday goes, I'm thankful for the whispers of a child. Aaron came over last night while we were watching a movie, and I guess he thinks that means he can't speak. He whispered every single word while he was there...until a very energetic "Bye!" as soon as he stepped out of the door. I love that kid so much. He is just too cute for words...even whispered words.

1 comment:

  1. I am struggling a bit with the posting before bed too. :) Aaron is precious...

    ReplyDelete